❀ Out of the Blue | OOTD ❀ Blogmas #14

2:11 PM











Cropped Chunky Cardigan: Zaful *
Mom Jeans: Bershka
Blue leaves T-Shirt: Tezenis
Velvet Choker: Zaful *
Pastel Sneakers: Vans

Zaful Website: HERE

-

Today is pretty cold and grey in Berlin, but I felt like shooting this ootd, before I wear that cardigan too often and can't show it anymore to you guys! haha
I've literally wore that Zaful jumper for three days in a row: the kind of light blue is pretty, it got extra points for me because is cropped and it's one of the warmest cardigans I own.
I decided to bring some pastels to this winter with brighter colors, because even though I'm the kind of person who tends to fall into the dark colors for winter (or better throw the first thing you see on before heading out), I sometimes get bored and feel the need for something lighter. 
So since the look was all pretty pastel related, I decided to pair the pastel pink vans (my favorite), that I actually still wear in winter! haha To be honest, I don't often wear those pants out in winter, for the fact that the cold air always enters from the bottom, even though they're of a really good thick material!


I hope it gives you some inspiration to wear more colors too, in these cold days :)

Love,

Polly












You Might Also Like

0 commenti