❀ Mini Haul | How I'm totally not a beauty Guru ❀ Blogmas #10

11:50 PM

It might sound stupid, but one thing I missed the most during the time I was away from Germany was the DM: a shop you can find all over the country which sells everything for your hygiene and delicious (mostly organic) food or really good teas. Well, I went there today for obvious reasons, and I stocked up on a few items that I will try out or that I already loved.




First of all, I love how easy it is to find the smaller version of a lot of products! So there we have a small tube of toothpaste and hand cream: I would be the first one to always buy toothpaste without fluoride, since that substance is basically pure poison (watch some videos about it, if you'd like to know more), but I'm broke so we'll have to let that part of my health journey by side for now! haha

My skin used to be really oily in my teenage years, but it suddenly decided to get dry when I got 20 (not extremely dry, but a sensitive kind of dry). The only thing I can do to feel more comfortable with it, it's keeping it moisturized, even though it's really difficult. As I write in the title, I don't know anything about beauty products. I do watch you tubers who speak about those things though, and try to learn a bit more everyday how to maintain a nice skin. 
Starting from the beginning, I thought I would have gone to The Body Shop today and find the perfect face cream for me, to keep me always shiny and soft during winter.. in the end, I got out of it with empty hands, because they costed over 20 euros and I could not afford it in that particular moment, only for a face cream! haha
So what I did instead was going to the DM and buying something, completely out of nothing and only after reading "for dry skin", and tried it tonight (it's the Florena night cream in the photo, if you're wondering), and I just feel as if I was all day under the hot sun. I will see tomorrow morning how the result will be though, better not starting to judge so soon! 

As you can see there, I also got two face masks!
The one with lavender is magical for your skin, if you want it (you know what I'm going to say) moisturized. It is pretty dense though, you might want to only use half of one half per time.

The little thing that looks like a nail polish is actually a nail care liquid, because I've been putting on nail polish way too often in the last months, and then just a cleansing micellar water and a super good smelling body wash. 



I know it wasn't the most interesting haul or post ever, but I promise I will do better next time :D Please if you have recommendations for a really good (not too expensive) cream for dry skin, let me know in the comments.

I wish you a wonderful night!


Love,

(Holly, Jolly) Polly
























You Might Also Like

0 commenti