❀ Flowers in December | OOTD ❀ Blogmas #13

3:08 PM












Dress: Motel Rocks *
Green Hooded Cardigan: Romwe *
Bag: AsianIcandy



Since the day I got this little dress from Motel Rocks, I was quite sure I wanted to pair it with a cozy green cardigan. I am aware of the fact that it's pretty short, or at least that's what I think, but I still find it so cute that the problem of being short doesn't bother me that much. The cardigan you see in the pictures is from Romwe and I found it so particular because of the hood (everything with a hood is the definition of coziness for me haha) and the color, which is becoming one of the main colors in my wardrobe because of my hair color. The length is just the perfect length, and I'm sure it'll be a staple for the winter! 
Consider the fact that it was pretty cold outside and the weather was really grey, but my hair color is popping out more and more, after several washes! You may also notice (or maybe not) that the cut is pretty different than usual, and it feels refreshing. 

I hope you liked this outfit, I have some more cute looks coming :)

See you tomorrow on the next post!!

Love,

Polly




You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Love the casual chic outfit. Love how it matches the background! <3 :)
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete