Time travel through my Facebook profile pics

10:44 AM

I saw this kind of posts-videos so often that I just wanted to laugh a little bit of the Alba of the past(not even that "past")! I used to be so often on FB and care so much about the "friendships" I had in there, but fortunatly I didn't sign in it too early, so I already had a decent IQ.

Let's just start, I'll choose the worst ones between the 195 photos I used as a profile pic on Facebook!

1. THE METALHEAD "COUSIN ITT"



So when I was around 14/15 I was really into Metal, and it doesn't mean I'm not now, I just finally got that you don't HAVE to wear to make people understand from miles away what you believe in or what you like.
 Also, I never really wanted to share my face with the internet world (and so I do now, most of the times haha) and I always tryed my best to get in the back of every photo or get the first thing in my hands to cover!

This are from my first times playing with a band. 
For those who don't know me well, music is an even bigger passion compared to fashion for me!

2. THE HALF-FACED WOMAN







The half-face photos where the best thing ever discovered for me in this period, so from "hair all over the face" we can see a big change of the teenage me! haha
The eyebrows were still in the process of finding their true form and I was digging shorter hair in that period.
Also, weird faces, lights and filters were completly ordinary.. 

3. GOOD OLD WEBCAM PHOTOS





 The lack of pixels, tho..!

4. GETTING CLOSE TO NORMALITY












Aaaand these are the last photos, that are basically from 2013 until now.
Not too bad actually, I thought it would have been worst. The oldest photos of the FB profile were actually band albums! Can you beat me with more embarassing photos? 

Next post will be an OOTD so stay tuned and hope your weekend's going well!

Love,
Polly


You Might Also Like

2 commenti