When the sun don't shine

4:20 PM








Top: H&M
Shorts: Vintage(DIY)
Bag: H&M
Boots: Topshop

Yesterday was a really hot day, and even today,  too sunny for me! But the light was awesome to take some nice photos, and so I had to do this for my blog.
This is a really simple look, I'm just trying the right combinations for this really bad summer, which it's supposed to be hot as hell. I'm getting into the shorts-world but that's just because I'm actually losing some weight.. For those girls who are not so skinny (like me), I prefer to see on them some nice skirts instead of shorts!
I will soon have a surprise for you guys, and my hair will look a bit different, but I still don't know how so if you want you can show me some suggestions on how you see me better.

You Might Also Like

0 commenti