Why in the night sky are the lights on?

2:33 PM














Velvet Skirt: Sheinside
Tights: Bershka
Cardigan: Old
Tee: The Cure
White Shirt: From my mother's wardrobe 8)


My recent love for Velvet finally came out!! That's a present from my boyfriend actually, I really really wanted a velvet skirt.. and I guess it'll not be the only one :D
The skirt is from Sheinside, and it's not really bordeaux..the colour is way too cool. I styled it this way, because it reminds me of something grunge (maybe) and I thought a black look was perfect for it. The t-shirt is vintage(I bought it in France) and I'm starting to love the white shirt.. I realized that there can be lots of combinations with it!
This morning I woke up with a song of Fleet Foxes in my head, and I made a short cover of it :) here's the link if you want --> Blue spotted Tail

-

Il mio recente amore per il velluto sta finalmente uscendo allo scoperto!! Questo è un regalo del mio ragazzo, desideravo tantissimo una gonna in velluto.. e credo proprio che non sarà l'unica :D
La gonna è di Sheinside, e non è molto bordeaux.. il colore è molto più bello. L'ho abbinata così perchè mi fa pensare allo stile un po' grunge (credo) e ho pensato che un look tutto nero sarebbe stato perfetto per la gonna. La maglietta è vecchia (l'ho comprata in Francia) e sto iniziando ad amare la camicia bianca.. Ho realizzato da pochissimo che con essa ci si possono fare un sacco di belle combinazioni!
Questa mattina mi sono svegliata con una canzone dei Fleet Foxes in testa, e ho pensato di farci la cover :) ecco il link se volete --> Blue spotted Tail










You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. Well I love your style! I found you on lookbook and I like every single outfit of you!Knee high socks and skirts,my favorite! See u!

    http://abycraft.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, thanks a lot!! <3
      Really like your designs on your blog too, so creative! :)

      Delete
  2. L o v e all the colours
    Your hair is awesome !
    - xo'

    www.linesbroken.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete